What is a pre-pregnancy check
Pre-pregnancy examination means that both husband and wife go to the hospital for a physical examination before preparing for pregnancy, to rule out possible diseases that are not conducive to fertility, and get the doctor's pre-pregnancy guidance to make full preparations for eugenics.
To have a healthy baby, it is very important to check before pregnancy. Both husband and wife have to check the related items, because the healthy baby must first be the crystallization of the combination of healthy sperm and egg, so men should not ignore it. Most formal gynecological hospitals or maternal and child health centers have this service. In some hospitals and maternal and child health centers, pre-pregnancy examinations are also called eugenic and eugenic examinations or eugenic and eugenic consultations.
In the battle for pregnancy, in order to enable the new baby to be born smoothly, we need to make a lot of efforts. We not only need to increase nutrition, quit bad habits, keep up the energy, but also carry out pre-pregnancy checks. When all indicators are qualified Only then can we successfully advance to the glorious title of "Daddy, Mom". Come and understand the whole strategy of pre-pregnancy examination!
Pre-pregnancy check items
First, virological examination of intrauterine infection is needed: check for cytomegalovirus, toxoplasma, rubella virus, herpes virus, etc., to determine the infection. If the antibody is positive before pregnancy, for the health of the next generation, it is best to treat and regularly monitor under the guidance of a doctor until the antibody turns negative before considering pregnancy.
Secondly, both husband and wife should take a blood test before pregnancy to check whether they carry hepatitis B virus. Hepatitis B virus can cause intrauterine infection through the placenta, resulting in the fetus becoming a hepatitis B virus carrier after birth.
In addition, it is best for women to get a gynecological examination before pregnancy. Some pathogenic microorganisms in the reproductive tract can also cause intrauterine infection of the fetus, affecting the normal development of the fetus. If there is an infection, the time of conception should be delayed and treated first.
Finally, women of childbearing age should also have a B-ultrasound examination before pregnancy to understand the basic situation of the uterus and accessories.
Best time to check before pregnancy
Pre-pregnancy examinations are best carried out 3 to 6 months before pregnancy, and both men and women should be examined. Women generally only need about a week after menstruation is clean. The man mainly examines semen and reproductive system diseases, and it is necessary to forbid sex to go to the hospital for examination 3 days later.
Matters needing attention before pregnancy
1. Women should not drink alcohol the day before the physical examination, but also limit the intake of high-fat and high-protein, and prevent the use of preparation particles that have an effect on liver and kidney functions.
2. 3 to 5 days before the test, the diet should be light. It is best not to eat bloody foods such as liver and blood. And after twelve o'clock the night before the inspection, please fast completely.
3. If you do blood tests and liver and gallbladder ultrasonography, you must be fasting. If you are doing bladder, prostate, uterus, and attachment B overtime, avoid urination. If there is no urine, drink water until the bladder is full.
4. When doing X-ray examination, it is recommended to wear cotton underwear, do not wear clothes and bras with metal buttons, please remove metal objects such as necklaces, mobile phones, pens, keys and so on. Women who are pregnant and women who are likely to become pregnant should be informed of the health screening service personnel and do X-ray examination carefully.
5. Women must avoid menstrual periods when doing pre-pregnancy examinations.
How much does it cost to check before pregnancy
1. Inspection of the reproductive system. Through routine examination of the leucorrhea, check whether there are bacterial inflammations such as trichomonas and mold in the female vaginal environment. The occurrence of these bacterial inflammations is not conducive to the normal development of the fetus, and may cause intrauterine infection, premature delivery, and even abortion. This item needs about 60 yuan.
Second, a complete set of inspections for deformity removal. Check the three viruses of rubella, giant cells and Toxoplasma gondii. These three main viruses cause great harm to the fetus, which can easily cause miscarriage and fetal malformation. Women need to be checked before pregnancy. The cost of this inspection is about 240 yuan.
3. Liver function test. If the surrogate female has hepatitis, such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and large and small hepatitis, it will be directly inherited to the fetus, causing pain to the fetus. The cost of this inspection is about 70 yuan.
4. Routine urine examination. Check the urine to see if the kidney function is good. Because the kidney plays an important role that cannot be ignored during pregnancy, the kidney needs to be checked. This inspection requires about 10 yuan.
5. Oral examination. It depends on whether the surrogate woman has important oral diseases and whether her teeth are healthy. This inspection requires about 100 yuan.
6. Gynecological endocrine examination. Check whether the ovarian function is normal and whether there is a virus infection. It takes about 300 yuan.
7. ABO hemolysis test. Including blood type and hemolysis test to avoid fetal hemolysis. It takes about 25 yuan.
8. Chromosome examination. Check for inherited diseases and abnormal chromosomes. It's about 110 yuan.
Among the eight kinds of examinations, selective examinations can be carried out, and a full set of examinations can also be carried out. Some hospitals will launch a full set of pre-pregnancy examination discounts.
What preparations need to be done before pregnancy
1. Fasting blood
Some pre-pregnancy examinations require fasting, so do not eat breakfast or drink water before going to the hospital. (Reminder: You can bring breakfast and water and eat it after the blood draw.)
2. Prepare for morning urine
Collect a little urine that was discharged for the first time in the morning and put it in a clean glass bottle for urine testing. Because the morning urine test results are more accurate. In addition, if you need to do uterine ultrasound, you need to hold your urine. If you urinate in the hospital, you need to wait a long time for the bladder to fill again.
3. Uterine B ultrasound should hold back urine
Uterine B-ultrasound examination needs to be carried out when the bladder is full, so you need to bring a bottle of water before going to the hospital and drink water 1 to 2 hours before the B-ultrasound examination to ensure that the bladder is in a full state during the examination. In order to ensure that the B-ultrasound examination can be carried out normally, it is best to wake up in the morning to exclude morning urine before holding back urine, because urine is thicker in the morning and the urine is obvious, but the bladder is not in a full state.
4. Do not check before pregnancy during menstruation
The pre-pregnancy check needs to avoid the menstrual period. It should be checked within a week of clean menstruation. At the same time, take a good rest before the physical check to ensure full energy. In addition, do not use some special lotion to clean the lower body before going to the hospital, so as not to affect the test results.